Night's Black Agents: The Zalozhniy QuartetCztery niebezpieczne misje
- wydanie angielskie
- Pelgrane Press
Gangsters, Smugglers, Arms Dealers... and Vampires.
From the Ukraine, through Vienna and Baghdad, you must fight your way to the top of the conspiracy, past Soviet spies, con men and the supernatural horrors all out for your blood.
The Lisky Bratva, a Russian mafiya brotherhood, will do anything to stop you.
Keep running. Keep fighting. Make that red line on the map a trail of blood.
Night's Black Agents: The Zalozhniy Quartet is a thriller story arc of four missions for your Night’s Black Agents game. Each of the missions can be played individually, or linked into a campaign in any order. The adventures take place in Eastern Europe and the Middle East, the old stomping grounds of Communism and the Cold War... and vampires.
It begins when a conventional investigation goes horribly wrong. A Zalozhniy, a vicious, undead creature, murders your contact and brings you face to face with the Lisky Bratva and a hidden plot to create the Rubedo, the ultimate vampire weapon. In a chase that takes you all the way to the dusty streets of Riyadh and the horrors of the desert, the Lisky Bratva and their spies are always hot on your heels. If you can find the artifact before them, you might just stand a chance of making it out alive.
- The Zalozhniy Sanction - The agents are sent to uncover the next step in a gun smuggling operation in Odessa, Ukraine, but the weapons are just one part of the sinister cargo.
- Out of the House of Ashes - Soviet spies, old world elegance, covert operations… and vampires. Out of the House of Ashes is the subtle, baroque portion of the quartet. If the agents pull a gun in this operation, they’re already in trouble.
- The Boxmen - In this operation, the agents’ target is a safe-deposit box inside a Swiss bank. A team of crooks also have their sights on the box. The agents must either join forces with the criminals, or beat them at their own game.
- Treason in the Blood - This operation pits the agents against more supernatural horrors than any other. They’ve got to deal with the legacy of St. John Philby, the Conspiracy’s machinations, and the interference of other, even more mysterious factions who have an interest in the Rubedo.
Oh, and it’s pronounced “Za-lozh-nee” (the zh is like the g in mirage)
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w miękkiej oprawie, 148 stron
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie