The Cthulhu Hack: Mother's Love - InvestigationsTrzy niepokojące śledztwa
- wydanie angielskie
- Just Crunch Games
- Liczba stron:
- Rodzaj oprawy:
The Cthulhu Hack: Mother's Love - Investigations presents three investigations within the setting of H P Lovecraft's Mythos, set in the late 20th and early 21st Century:
- Deep Roots, written by Chloé Germaine Buckley and Jonathan Buckley - in 1950s Canada, officers of the law and Childrens Services investigate a double murder and kidnapping that seems to connect back to an abandoned orphanage, in the backwaters of lumber country.
- Gift of the Flesh, written by Kathryn Jenkins - a team of animal activists seek to infiltrate the abattoir of a company growing rich on the sale of luxury meat products, with evidence of shady practice and possible bribery of European food standards regulators.
- Ggantija, written by Keris McDonald - in celebration of the 400th Anniversary of Shakespeare's Death, theatre director Peter Catterick organises a special performance of The Tempest held in the Neolithic Temples at Xaghra. But rehearsals descend into dark events and suddenly the actors find themselves pursued by something far worse than critics or paparazzi...
All three investigations can be run in a couple of sessions or you can pace them to run as one-shots or the basis for longer term play.
No pregenerated characters required - just use the standard core system for fast character creation and be playing in minutes.
The Cthulhu Hack: Mother's Love - Investigations includes:
- three full-length investigations, including background, timelines, GM guidance, non-player character write-ups, maps, handouts and more
- a 12-page section of handouts, featured in the core PDF, for ease of presentation / printing
While written for use with The Cthulhu Hack Core Book, the simple mechanics and presentation make these adventures easy to adapt to other investigative systems.
- Zawartość pudełka:
- podręcznik w twardej oprawie, 76 stron
- Waga (kg):
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Masz wątpliwości lub pytanie co do gry?
Zapytaj naszej społeczności.Zadaj pytanie